Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is the 3rd time I participate in a snowboarding adventure that I have experienced so far, to be placed in the Wisdom group and actually sleep, for the first time I slept so well in a bed that was not mine. Imagine my surprise in the morning, when I saw that above my bed was the Japanese symbols for” wisdom”. Our snowboarding lessons where amazing, Kristina, Lindsay and Hilary are the best instructors, while they each have their own ways of teaching the three of them are very patient.
“They surest way to corrupt our youth is to have them look up to people who think the same way they do.” In order to prevent this we have to step out of our comfort zone and meet people that share a different perspective of life, different ideas. And very painful but well earned bruises…. lol

-BERENICE

No comments:

Post a Comment