Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What an adventure! From starting the day walking up the Green bunny slope to making the lift operators hold the lift open for us on the last run of the day so we could kick butt down a dope Blue run, the girls did AMAZINGLY!! I was so impressed by ALL OUR LADIES today! Hopefully they will continue to practice their skills on the slopes…. We need more snowboarders is this world, haha  And these girls have serious potential!! I don’t think I learned how to snowboard half as quickly when I started out as everybody did today. Their dedication and willingness to push themselves blew me away!!! I don’t think I heard one person complain about being tired or refusing to try it again…

HOLD UP… someone put the wrong type of soap in the dishwasher, and there are bubbles EVERYWHERE.
~Okay, Derrion’s got it under control!

I love this group!!!
xoxo
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment